Thursday, August 18, 2016

Early Morning Garden


"Working in the garden gives me something beyond enjoyment of the senses...It gives me a profound feeling of inner peace.  There is no rush toward accomplishment, no blowing of trumpets.  Here is the great mystery of life and growth.  Everything is changing, growing, aiming at something, but silently, unboastfully, taking its time."  Ruth Stout...


What joy there is to walk through the early morning garden.  Everything looks so fresh and beautiful.  The colors are the most vibrant after the night's rest and the dew dripping off the plants is just a beautiful sight!  I plant it and sometimes water it, but I can't make it grow.  All of the beauty belongs to the Lord.  It reminds me of the song "I come to the Garden alone."  Have a peaceful day my friends!
Everything just looks so dreamy, as if it has not quite awakened from the night's rest.

















My early riser!



Linking to the following lovely parties:
1.  Grace at Home
2.  Simple and Sweet Fridays
3.  Home and Garden Thursdays
4.  Thoughts of Home
5.  Shabbilicious Friday
6.  Feathered Nest Friday
7.  Home Sweet Home
8.  Foodie Friday
9.  Art of Homemaking Mondays
10.  Share it One more time
11.  The Scoop
12.  Wow us Wednesday
13.  Wonderful Wednesday
14.  SYC Thursday
15.  Dishing it and Digging it
16.  No Place Like Home















No comments: