Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Simple Pleasures~Fresh sheets and Square Corners

Several years ago I had asked my husband what really makes him happy and he told me "fresh sheets."  He worked over the road for many years and this simple statement really stuck with me.  I change the sheets on our bed weekly.  Laundering them so they smell fresh and clean always is a top priority.  This simple pleasure continues to please my husband to this day. 

 
There is also something so refreshing and clean about white sheets.  

A bit of embroidery and lace adds a bit of romance.

A perfect place to relax before drifting off to sleep.
What about those square corners?  I guess it comes from my nursing days.  It was so ingrained that it is automatic whenever I make a bed.

Rest well, my friends!

Link Parties




No comments: