Sunday, July 12, 2015

Cozy Farm Cottage Guest Room

As you can see from many of my posts I love the color red!  Can't help it always have and most likely always will!  It is in most of the rooms of our home.  I guess that goes against the latest fashion colors, but it is me and I just can't help it!

Our Guest bedroom has many heirloom treasures.  The garden gate came from my childhood home.  The bed was a present from my husband when we were first married.  The old oak armoire was used in my parents home.  The bed has quilts galore.






Another hobby I have is painting.  The mural on the wall reminds me of a cottage by the lake and the roses are my favorite flower.

The lampshade is a reverse technique with the roses painted on the inside of the shade.  It casts such a pretty glow at night.  The antique dresser has an array of Peter rabbit items.  




 Lots of cozy pillows have found a home on the bed.  
 A Mary Jane's Farm Quilt adorns the bed in a soft yellow color.  I paired this up with my favorite color of red gingham quilt.  
"A little Farm cottage so soft and sweet.  I would love to come visit and get a good sleep!
So Many things of yesteryear, so many things that I hold so dear!"
Thanks for visiting!  Blessings to you this day!  Rest well!!

Linking this post to My Romantic Homes: Show and Tell Friday
My Romantic Home
A Stroll Thru Life:
A Stroll Thru Life
Stonegable
Stonegable
Savvy Southern Style
Wow us Wednesday

No comments: