Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer time at Quaker Hill Farm

Summer Time and the livin is easy!

Just a few random pics of Quaker Hill Farm's garden.
The flowers are loving the warm weather and recent rains.  I had a really pretty gourd sitting on the ground last fall.  I really thought I had cleaned it up, but there were seeds left and NOW WOW it is huge.  We just let it grow, so now I am hopeful it will have the same pretty gourds for NO money.  Ella Bella is peeking her head over the porch fence checking out what I am doing!  
Fresh pics from the garden.  The little green hummingbird is taking a long drink of nectar.  He is probably pretty warm also.




Enjoy these beautiful days of summer!  
Sharing with the following lovely parties:
1.  Share it One more Time
2.  BTTCG
3.  No Place like Home
4.  The Scoop
5.  The Art of Homemaking Mondays

No comments: