Thursday, July 6, 2017

Porch loveseat redo


via Instagram Porch love-seat redo. Our love seat needed some tweaking and I didn't want to spend much if any money. I had a twin bed dust ruffle in my stash and with a little tucking it fits perfectly on the love seat. Next were the pillows. I had an extra two chair cushions which fit perfectly to make one seat. The throw is a bed spread comforter which had been a thrift find. A pillowcase was used to cover the existing pillow. A yoyo was attached with a safety pin for ease of washing or changing the case quickly The sweet little 🍒 basket was in my stash. So for basically no cost a new look. The solar lamp was remade with the basket as a base. Now a bright new corner! #porchdecor #porchsitting #cottagestyledecor #fleamarketstyle #fleamarketstyledecorating #justmystyle #countrylivin

No comments: