Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dining with Folk Art


Ma Hadley pottery is so whimsical.  It is fun to experiment with differnt ways in using this pottery along with pieces my son has made over the years.  The large blue dinner plates are his handmade pottery.  The large bowls are a nice contrast.  They have that hand painted look. 







The sweet candle holder has a handmade pottery shade with cut out tulips.  Thanks for joining me for a bit of a look of setting the table with folk art pottery.  Have a great week!


Please join me for a look at Tablescape Thursday



3 comments:

Lynn said...

I so love the whimsical look to your table. Refreshing, spring-like feel to it all. Love the tablecloth that accents the pottery so well. Lucky you to have a son who is a potter too.

Donnie said...

What fun and I love the bottom of that mug "the end". That's how I feel when I get to the bottom of a cuppa...lol....

Marigene said...

I love the coffee mug inside! Very pretty table, nice and cheery on a dreary day.