Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Honey Bunny Spring Tea

Bunnies, spring, and Tea.  They all seem to go together!  I love the whimsical bunnies.  I trust they will bring a smile to your face.  I don't believe it is any accident there are so many new little lives that are born in the spring.  Bunnies, kitties, puppies, baby chickens, and children all so sweet, cuddly, and innocent.  Celebrating spring with tea, strawberries, and animal crackers (Fitting for a bunny tea) for a little refreshment are an afternoon delight!  Please join me in this celebration of new life. 







Tea would not be complete without a teapot.  I have had this bunny teapot for many years, and it fits right in with this celebration.  I read something the other day that each day of our lives we should make it a  celebration.


I found the sweet little cross stitch napkins at my favorite thrift store, the only dissapointment was there were not more of them.  The backdrop for the tea party is a hand painted vintage suitcase.  I have also had it now for several years. 






The teacup I have chosen goes with a set of dishes, which also remind me of spring and newness of life!  Happy Celebrating!!


I am linking to Tea Time Tuesday with Sandi as the sweet hostess.  Have a great week!



Tea Time Tuesday

3 comments:

Snap said...

i love bunnies and springtime so i love your post! perfect for Easter and spring. happy tea day!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Lynn,
what a cute post. Love the bunnies, the china and the tablecloth.
Greetings, Johanna

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Lynn,
Your bunny tea is adorable with its bunnies, chicks, and sweet teapot! Love the china, lace, and suitcase! Thank you for sharing a cozy springtime tea and thanks for joining me.

Blessings,
Sandi