Friday, April 1, 2011

Pink Spring Memory Makers

I have been thinking a lot about the memories I am leaving for my children and grandchildren.  I want to create memory makers for them as often as I can.
1. I want to leave the legacy of a praying mother and grandmother.
2. Tea Parties, especially for the little girls, although I have found out little boys like them also.
3. Live out my faith every day.
4. Journal-A blog is a great way to journal, but there is also nothing like the written word.
5. Use my gifts and talents for my family and friends.
6. Whatever my gifts are, use them and JUST DO IT!
7. Just Simply BE THERE for my friends and family when they need me.
8. Preserve my own family story in words and pictures.
9. Record my life story, include hopes, aspirations, and dreams for myself and my family.
10. Nurture a family tradition or start a new one!



Blessings to you as you start your own Family memories!

I am linking this post to Romantic homes show and tell and Beverly's Pink Saturday.  Thanks to both for hosting these great sites!



I am linking to Romantic homes show and tell with this post.  .

I am linking to Pink Saturday with this post. Please join me in seeing these great pink posts!




Post a Comment