Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall in All its Glory!

I suppose Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Its many brilliant hues just makes me happy!  We live in a rural area and the changes of the season ring true every year.  The sugar maple trees sing out with glorious color in golden browns, peachy pinks, rusts, and magenta.  How majestic it is.  Here are a few pics of the area near our home.   These were taken a year ago at the peak of the season.  In a few weeks the same road will be beautiful I am sure!  Can you tell I am getting anxious for these vibrant colors and cooler temperatures!




Pictures of Fall at Quaker Hill Farm a look back!






I have a friend who is a master gardener.  She gave me a sample a few years ago of Jacks Blossom booster.  It used to be available even at Dollar General, however now it is harder to find.  I can get it at our local nursery or on Amazon.  It truly is a great fertilizer, because before using that I really did not have much luck with growing flowers!  

Love the Flowers!  Can't wait for those beautiful fall Colors!  



I received a very sweet surprise from Jann of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.  She featured last week's post on Blueberry Coffee Cake!  Thank you Jann!!

Sharing with these lovely parties:
1.  Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
Share Your cup Thursday!
2.  Common Ground:
Share Your Style
3.  A Delightsome Life
Home and Garden Thursday
4. The Charm of Home
Home Sweet Home
5. Rattlebridge Farm
Foodie Friday
6.  Rooted in Thyme
Simple and Sweet Friday
7.  A Delightsome Life
A Return to Loveliness
8.  Stonegable
The Scoop
9. The Enchanting Rose
Roses of Inspiration
10. Lehman Lane
Dream. Create. Inspire
11. Savvy Southern Style
Wow us Wednesdays
12. An Extraordinary Day
Project Inspired

No comments: