Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feeling Creative
















I was feeling a bit creative last week, and decided to make a new kitchen curtain. I just love the new Waverley fabrics. Red is a favorite, and the plaid and the paisley went pretty well together. The other pic is of an old scale I found when going to one of my favorite bargain places. Makes a neat statement. I am hoping to make curtains for the other side of the kitchen area soon, but that remains to be seen. For now the plaid curtains will do. I did have enough fabric left over to make a table runner. I found the navy table cloth, which is actually a duvet, at Goodwill for only a couple of dollars. I love those sort of bargains. I feel very fortunate. Our youngest son is a potter, and he has made me some lovely pieces. If anyone else is having a creative moment, please feel free to share it with me. Have a wonderfully creative day....Lynn

No comments: