Monday, April 18, 2016

Teacup Exchange~ Meeting new friends from The Enchanting Rose




What fun it has been to participate in the Teacup and mug exchange from The Enchanting Rose.  This is my second time of participating and it has been great to meet new friends over a cup of tea!  I had the lovely pleasure of receiving this beautiful gift from Jackie!  What a blessing she was to me!




How could she have possibly known that Emilie Barnes is absolutely one of my favorite authors, and I did NOT have this book!  It was truly a blessing!  She also blessed me with the most dainty teacup ever!  It has such beautiful soft muted colors and fits me perfectly!



Along with the teacup and book, she sent a sweet piece of crochet, green tea in assorted flavors, chocolates, and a notebook for my bag with the scripture of John 3:16.  This also is a favorite passage of scripture!  






As the little notebook says I am so very "blessed" to have made a new friend with this teacup exchange!  A very sweet thank you to Stephanie for organizing this exchange!  It has been a highlight each time!  

Thank you again to Jackie!  Blessings my new friend and have a wonderful spring and summer!  

Linking to:



No comments: