Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Beauty of October Flowers


This morning was a work day for the flowers.  It is time to get the flower beds ready for the winter and clean out the weeds!  I could not help but clip off blooms that were just too pretty not to display.  

The Hydrangeas have bloomed again.  The Sedum is just about spent but it has a beautiful brown color.  The Mums are in full bloom and the garden Zinnias have not been prettier!






I will be the first to admit it!  I love flowers and especially October flowers!  This is a pic of the old wheelbarrow from last year.

You can see that post here.
We have not had a killing frost as yet and I am truly enjoying the beauty of this sweet October day!  Thanks so much for looking.  I always appreciate your comments!

Link Parties



No comments: