Saturday, January 29, 2011

The art of writing a grateful Thank you

Being grateful.  The art of teaching our children and grandchildren to be thankful and grateful for what is given to us is almost a lost art in this day and age.  What an opportunity to use the gift of art as an inspiration for writing a beautiful thank you note.  It is a blessing not only to the one that receives the thank you note, but it reaches into our soul and helps us to receive a blessing also.  I love to sit down and write what is on my heart to the person I need to thank.  Finding beautiful stationary is such a treat and the stationary from Carol's Rose garden is just beautiful.  I also treasure the Christie Repasy art which I have. I found the tea light and the stationary box at the thrift store I love to haunt.  I trust you will enjoy a little peak at art and the thank you  note!  I am linking this post with Pink Saturday.  Have a beautful and thankful day!







I can't wait to teach our newest little granddaughter this art!



Post a Comment