Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet and Simple


As we prepare for perhaps the winter's largest storm, I couldn't help but reflect on the beauty of something so simple as a cup of tea and cookies.  This helps to quiet my spirit as the winter strom rages.  I have quite a collection of the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks and the Sweet and Simple book has some really great recipes.  Valentines day is a great time to treat your loved ones to special beauty.  Home should be the most beautiful place we can make it, and looking for pretty treats to surprise our husbands and families helps to create beauty that they can't wait to come home to.  I am really hoping I can snuggle tomorrow and not have to trudge off to work so some planning for the beauty I want to create can be accomplished. I am joining Rose Chintz cottage and Tea Time Tuesday again today.  Have a great week! 





Tea Time Tuesday
Post a Comment