Monday, June 29, 2015

Enjoying the Simple things in Life

During my morning walk the beauty of what I saw in the simple wildflowers reminded me that man could never create anything as beautiful!  Clover, Queen Anne's Lace, and a blue flower made an amazing bouquet for our home.  It is so often the simple things in life which bring us so much pleasure and beauty.  Take time this day to enjoy the beauty around you!

 






The last picture is a little bubbly stream near our home.  Its soft sounds soothe the soul!  Have a  blessed day!

Linking to Stonegable "the Scoop"  and Dream. Create. Inspire
Stonegable
Dream. Create. Inspire

2 comments:

Tara @ Lehman Lane said...

What a lovely little stream near your house! I love the wildflowers you brought in! My Aunt always had bunches of Queen Anne's Lace growing in her yard and I used to pick armfuls of it as a little girl:). So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Dream. Create. Inspire. Link.

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you for your sweet comments! Family times bring precious memories! Glad you enjoyed!