Friday, September 18, 2015

Peace and Serenity Tea


I am switching gears a bit for this post.  I love bright colors but I also love soft and gentle colors.  I was given an opportunity to be creative this week and decided to paint this scene to go with a gift.  It reminds me of a romantic beautiful walk along the ocean edge as the sun is setting with soft waves inching near your feet.  Colors really do affect our sense of well being and this brings peace!  

















Glorious Peace! 

Blessings to my new found friend!

Sharing with these Lovely parties

I am so very honored!  Sweet Sew Crafty Angel featured our redo of a tool caddy!  Thank you so very much!
Wake Up Wednesday Linky

1.  Shabby Art Botique
2. Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
3. Rose Chintz Cottage
4.  The Enchanting Rose
5.  Stonegable
6.  A Stroll Thru Life
7.  Martha's Favorites
8. A Delightsome Life
9. Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
10. Sew Crafty Angel
                                                     Wake up Wednesday Linky party
11.  A Delightsome Life
Home and Garden Thursday

















No comments: