Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tea with Victoria

Victoria has always been one of my favorite magazines.  It was a sad day at my home when I leanred it was no longer going to be available-but a happy day when once again it was in publication.  Words are hard to describe why it is such a lovely magazine.  It speaks to my heart.  I have saved several issues over the years and have read them many times over. 





I am sharing tea today while re-reading this issue from 1983.  Seems so timeless and so beautiful.  I have found this little stand up Victorian girl to go with my tea time.  She looks as if she might have stepped out of the pages of the magazine.






I have had the rose tea cup and sweet little teapot for many years.  Thanks so much for sharing tea with Victoria and me this week. 





I am linking to Tea Time Tuesday with Sandi as the sweet hostess.  Have a great week!

I am also linking to a Stroll Thru Life with this post.  http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/



Tea Time Tuesday
Post a Comment