Monday, November 9, 2015

A Time of A Thankful Rest!




It has been a very busy time at Quaker Hill Farm this summer.  My Hubby and I both were in need of some time away for R&R.  This view is so serene.  We can walk out our door and cross this bridge to see the most lovely sites.  I am truly thankful for a time to be alone with my husband and this beautiful spot on the earth!  




I was able to get within just a few feet from these birds.  I could not resist to take their picture!  Not sure what they were looking at but they were very focused!  I should be as focused.  



The beauty of this place never fails to amaze me.  Blessings this day, Lynn
```A Very sweet thank You to Kathy at a Delightsome life for featuring our Dedicating November ~ A time of Thanks post!  You can visit Kathy below at this link and you can see the post here.


Sharing with the following lovely Parties!
1.  A Return to Loveliness
2.  Wordless Wednesday
3.  Five Star Frou Frou
4.  Must Love Home
5.  Home Sweet Home

No comments: