Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Painting idea Comes to Life

I had been wanting to try this idea for a bit.  The Photo editor I have been using has what is called a Pencil sketch. (I still have Picasa on my desktop, but it is no longer supported by Google.)  It will edit the photo to look like a drawing.  I am sure Pic-monkey or others have the same option.

This is the photo I started out with.  



This is what it looks like using the Pencil Sketch enhancer.


Using acrylic paints, I filled in the way I wanted it to look.  I didn't want all of the detail that was in the picture.


That is the fun part. Making this picture look totally different with color was a lot of fun.





It puts a pretty pop of fall color on this wall.  The glass is over the picture so it is just a little more vibrant.  




Thanks for looking and maybe this might give an idea how to make a unique painting for your own home.

Sharing with the following lovely parties!
1.  Wow us Wednesdays
2.  Home and Garden Thursday
'3.  Thoughts of Home Thursday
4.  Share Your Cup Thursday
5.  Share Your Style
6.  Grace at Home
7.  Simple and Sweet Fridays
8.  Shabbilicioius Friday
9.  A feathered Nest Friday
10.  Foodie Friday
11.  Dishing it and Digging it!
12.  A busy Monday
13.  Met Monday
14.  Wow us Wednesdays
15.  Wonderful Wednesday
16.  Wake up Wednesday

No comments: