Monday, April 17, 2017

A Beautiful Gift~10th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange


This is the 4th time I have had the honor to participate in  The Enchanting Rose Tea cup and Mug Exchange.  Sweet Stephanie organizes this event most beautifully.  I don't know how she does it, but the matches for the exchange have been wonderful.  My sweet partner in the exchange this year was Celestina Maire of the blog Southern Daydreams.  Her gift really overwhelmed me.  Her generosity and sweet spirit were evident in each perfectly wrapped package.  A true delight for the eyes.

It's that time. . .

It is almost as if we have had the pleasure of drinking coffee in my home.  She knew exactly what I loved even down to colors that match my decor perfectly!  The Pioneer woman mug is a perfect match to the fabric I had purchased well over a year ago.  Now as I sit on our lanai and enjoy my morning mocha coffee, the mug blends in so well with my chair and fabric, and makes me very happy!





It was like opening a box of sunshine, and it smelled wonderful!  The handmade sachets in a red toile fabric have found a new home in my lingerie drawer.  A soft scent to delight the senses!



She had included one of her Grandmother's crocheted doilies.  It brought tears to my eyes.  This brought back a flood of memories for me.  My own mother crocheted and to receive this special gift means more than you know. 



She is quite an accomplished artist.  Her creations are just beautiful!  I just love this handpainted box and card to match!  I have the box in a very special spot in our home.  It matches the aqua decor of our home perfectly!  Please check out her blog to see her beautiful work! 

Aren't these little bunnies the sweetest?  They warm my heart for sure with those sweet little faces.


She also included the book "Friendship over a cup of Tea."   The hand towels have already found a spot and are so pretty!  I love color and this gift has been a true delight! 

Treasure after treasure was included.  WOW!  The Biscoff cookies are delicious with the mocha coffee!  I am afraid the box of Rusell Stover chocolates did not last very long.  (Chocolate is a big weakness!)


A pretty aqua votive and red candle cast such a pretty glow over the table.  


This was truly a special happy gift!  Much love to Celeste and a new friendship!  
I had the wonderful pleasure of picking out gifts for the lovely Stacey of Poofing the Pillows!  She shares wonderful ideas on her blog and I know she would love for you to stop by and say hello!
If you have never participated in Sweet 
Stephanie's exchange, you don't know what you are missing!  Have a wonderful day!





No comments: