Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A Little DIY Wire Cloche


How has your summer been?  Mine has extremely busy with gardening and family.  I did have a bit of time to make a cute little DIY wire cloche!  It was really a necessity.  The rabbits had really been liking my plants so I made several of these little guys to keep them from eating them all!




After the plants were big enough they were taken off.  They just looked so cute, so a few little trinkets were added and now TA DA a little wire cloche is the perfect addition with a rusty tin pan and cabinet handle.  What wondrous thing gorilla glue is of course unless you get it on your hands like I did!   

 I don't blog very often anymore, but you can still see my over on IG @quakerhillfarm I link my posts here just about every day.   If you have never tried IG you should!  You can make great connections and so much eye candy too!  If you are on IG come to visit me!!


 Keep smiling and come say Hi!  



Tip of the day:  Don't throw away those old juice cans!  Cut the top out and fill them with beautiful blooms from your garden or the grocery store!  These cans last forever!

No comments: