Monday, October 12, 2015

My Happy Mail Box! A Mug Exchange


I was so delighted to participate in the Teacup and Mug Exchange that Stephanie of The Enchanting Rose put together!  It was truly a work of love!  Stephanie is such a great encourager.  If you have not visited her Blog it is a must see!  I love both teacups and mugs and could not decide which one I wanted to exchange so decided on both.  It was a real blessing to me for sure!  I LOVE what I received for the mug exchange.  Heather of Blue Jeans and Teacups sent in her words a "box of happy mail!" and that it was!!  She states she "thought outside the mug so-to-speak."  Her box was so creative with so many fun things.
I had to elevate her mug to give it the platform it deserves!  It is so unique.  She sent along an Organic sun ripened Tomato Basil soup to try out in the mug!  By the way it WAS (in the past tense) delicious!



Just look at this beautiful array of gifts she provided!  

A journal-how did she know I loved to journal?  (You are Beautiful)


A mail box full of encouragement cards.  (Where there is tea there is hope. Good Morning this is GOD I will be handling all of your problems today.  A Sunflower. A Colorful Bird which has written around him do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink or about your body what you will wear, is not life more important than food and the body more important than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air they do not sow or reap or store away in barns & yet your heavenly father feeds them.  Are you not much more valuable than they?)  I am saving them ALL!  It truly was a dose of sunshine and happiness!



The little plastic bag held a Trader Joe Pumpkin spice herbal tea bag which was (again in the past tense!) delicious!  Inside the Little orange box is a "Give Thanks candle tied with covered with cute orange gingham.  A Strawberry Fraise lip balm is in the center, so yummy!   A cute Harvest tea towel in beautiful orange colors is holding its place among all of the goodies!




A Honey do List notepad, will come in very handy for my honey.  That is if I can convince him HE needs to do it!  It has a cute little black and white pen with it.  


A cornucopia window decoration for Thanksgiving was also included.  The little orange box when turned over is also for Thanksgiving!  What can I say, I am overwhelmed at Heather's generosity!  She put so much thought and love into each gift it has really touched my heart!  We go to Florida in the Winter months so I will carefully pack the mug away to go with me!  It is such bright happy colors and works so well with the soup.  



Thank you so very much Heather, you touched my heart with your generosity!  I am sure Heather would love for you to visit her at Blue Jeans and Teacups and tell her Lynn said Hi!  

I also had a lot of fun putting together the Mug exchange box.  Peg loves my favorite color!  It was pretty easy to decide what to send to her.  She is a sweetheart.  Her thank you note to me included a very thoughtful gift.  I have never seen anything like this and again her generosity overwhelmed me!  Thank you again Peg!  
It is a pocket holder full of goodies


I have truly met some wonderful people during this time, the gifts were wonderful, but the thought and the love that was shown was truly overwhelming!  Thank you thank you thank you!

Sharing with the following lovely links:
1.  Art of Homemaking Mondays
2.  The Enchanting Rose Teacup and Mug Exchange

No comments: