Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A sweet Teacup Exchange

Dearest Stephanie of the Enchanting Rose has provided the opportunity to participate in a teacup and mug exchange.  This is my third time to participate and I have loved doing so.  She also has a wonderful Etsy shop in which she makes beautiful handmade items.  I know she would appreciate a visit from you!  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I received a beautiful tea package from Lady Linda.  She has a blog called Lady Linda.  She certainly blessed me with wonderful fall lovelies.  

The color red is a favorite and this certainly is a lovely color of deep Burgandy red.  







What a beautiful array of gifts to behold!  The teacup was truly enough, but she also sent, napkins, my favorite Constant Comment tea, cute fall stamps, a cake in a jar mix (my favorite PUMPKIN Spice!), and leaves.  Each one reminds me of my very favorite month of the year.  








I am truly thankful and blessed by this wonderful exchange.  Lady Linda, thank you so very much once again!  Looking forward to the next exchange.  If you have never done so you are missing out on a wonderful experience.  

My exchange partner and I have developed a friendship since her package arrived.  Sandy also blogs and she makes wonderful art journals.  You can visit her here at Simply Sandy.   She experienced the recent hurricane and I am so thankful she and her family are OK.  What a blessing it has been to make two new friends through this exchange!  You can see my gifting to her Here.



Thanks to all!

No comments: