Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Vintage Christmas at Quaker Hill Farm!


Is there anything better than arranging what you already have in a unique way.  I have been determined not to spend a lot for Christmas, especially on decorations.  Over the years I have collected enough to fill several boxes!  The small tree was placed in a wire basket to give it a bit of a different look.



It was placed next to the old rustic cabinet which houses dishware.  Pretty simple but makes a pretty spot next to my chair.  This provides lots of serenity and peace in the night hours.  I enjoy sitting here and blogging as well as reading.


The Vintage Santa mugs, many I have had since a child, were placed on an old glass pedestal plate and take center stage on the table.  A snowman watches over the whole scene!




Merry red quilts provide the backdrop for the scene.  This is the kiddos table and when mom and dad aren't looking sneak a candy cane!  What happens at Grammy's house stays at Grammy's house!  


Our youngest son gave me this nutcracker when he was in grade school.  So it is now several years old.  


As Christmas draws near the focus is on using what I have available and enjoying our family...Blessings this week from Quaker Hill Farm!

Linking to the following lovely parties.

1.  BTTCG
6.  The Scoop





No comments: